What information do we collect?
Like most websites, we also collect and log information automatically and through the use of electronic web beaconing tools that may be transparent to you, such as your IP address, the name and location of your Internet Service Provider, the type and version of your browser, the date and time of your visit, the length of time that you stay on our Site, search queries, the pages and images requested, your click-stream data, the location that referred you and the average number of pages viewed. Please note that logging your IP address does not provide us with personally identifiable information such as your name, e-mail address, or home or work address.
How do we use your information?
All personal information that you provide will be used in one or more of the following ways:
- For the specific purpose for which the information is provided (e.g., for registration, to create an account, to provide a requested service, or to complete a transaction).
- For internal record keeping.
- To personalize your experience on this Site.
- To improve products and services.
- To share your personal information with authorized third-party agents or contractors in order to provide a requested service or transaction (we only provide third-party agents with the minimum amount of personal information necessary to complete the requested service or transaction).
- To customize our Site based upon user interests.
- Unless you ask us not to do so, to contact you concerning information and updates relating to Advantek (怡凡得) policies, products, and services; and to contact you for market research purposes.
We will not sell, exchange, or otherwise provide your personal information to any third parties, except with your permission, as necessary to complete any transactions on our Site that you initiate, in order to comply with a legal request or requirement, or to protect the rights of Advantek (怡凡得) or others. Personal information may be provided to third parties, such as companies/contractors that provide us with technical assistance or other services relating to our Site or our business. Those third parties do not store or use your personal information except as necessary to provide a requested service. All such third parties who receive that kind of information are subject to confidentiality obligations.
We may use non-identifying information for our internal purposes, such as marketing, solving technical problems, determining usage of our Site, and improving our Site. That non-identifying information may also be provided to third parties for marketing or other purposes. That information will not permit anyone to identify you or contact you. It will only represent the name of the domain from which you access the Internet, the date and time that you access our Site, and the Internet address of the website that you use to link to our Site.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you enter, submit, or access your personal information. We offer the use of a secure server.
What should you know about third party links?
We may provide links to other websites on the Internet on our Site. Because we have no knowledge of or control over those websites or their policies and practices, we disclaim any responsibility for the privacy policies, information collection practices, content, accuracy of information, and/or quality of products or services offered or found at these websites. We do have an interest in protecting the integrity of our Site and we will appreciate hearing any comments that you have about the websites that have links on our Site.
What other steps have we taken to protect your privacy?
Because we value your privacy, we have taken the necessary precautions to be in compliance with the California Online Privacy Protection Act.
How can you contact us?
By e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
By regular mail:
11010 Prairie Lakes Drive
Eden Prairie, MN 55344